The Candis System
Candis is a general purpose analysis and display system for gridded numerical data. It is written in the C programming language. A standard data format is used and translators exist from a number of other standard formats, e. g., Universal radar format, netCDF, etc.
- Contains documentation about Candis, including a tutorial and the man pages.
- Download a Tar archive or browse through a release of Candis.
- Contains installation instructions.
- Release Notes
- Lists the changes between versions.
- Contact Information
- Addresses to send questions, comments, and bug reports about Candis to.
- Programs that work with Candis but are not (at least not yet) part of the offical distribution.